Residential Services in the Northland Area
Double C Heating & Cooling is pleased to provide homeowners in the Northland area with access to high-quality service for all their heating and cooling needs. Please take a look at the services we offer below, and contact us for an estimate, or for more information.
Service Calls and Maintenance Packages
We provide furnace maintenance and related services. Maintenance and tune-ups will help keep your equipment running well, and it also helps to prevent small problems from becoming big ones. Ask us about our performance tune-up!
Regular maintenance will:
- Provide longer-lasting equipment
- Reduce utility bills
- Reduce repairs
- Provide a more comfortable indoor environment
- Protect your investment
We also provide a service package that includes priority service, a parts and labor warranty, and two check-ups a year, in addition to other perks. Ask us for more information.
Furnaces, air conditioners, and heat pumps
Double C Heating & Cooling offers heat pumps, gas furnaces, and air conditioning systems. We take pride in providing high-quality products. Learn more about your options below, and contact us with any questions or to place your order.
- Gas furnaces – Today’s new high-efficiency furnaces can save up to 50% in operating costs over a 10-year-old furnace. Depending on your average usage, higher AFUE-rated furnaces can significantly reduce your gas bill. We offer many furnaces with variable and multi-speed features that can provide enhanced indoor comfort by slowly ramping up to your thermostat setting, rather than simply turning on at full speed.
- Heat pumps – Heat pumps are a great solution for your home comfort system because they work to provide both heating and cooling. They are also a very efficient alternative to electric heat. A heat pump works the same as an air conditioner in the summer, but it runs in reverse in the winter to warm your home.
- Air conditioning products – Air conditioners may look similar, but their Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) can vary widely. Higher SEER numbers save more money by reducing electricity use. Depending on your average usage, higher SEER air conditioners can significantly reduce your electric bill.
Double C Heating & Cooling is experienced in the installation of Trane products, such as smart thermostats that can be used to save you money. Between the ability to dial in temperatures from anywhere and the zoning capacity these items provide, you can use far less energy.
A geothermal unit utilizes the earth’s temperature for heating and cooling your home. You can realize up to 60% energy savings vs. traditional systems. There is no flame, no flue, no odor, and no loud outdoor equipment. Heating, air conditioning, and hot water can all be attained from a single compact unit.
Mini split systems can help you regulate temperature in hard-to-address areas of your home, such as additions, porches, and other rooms that may not balance out quite like the rest of your house. These ductless heating systems can also be used in new builds as a way to create several different zones, if preferred. Each operates on its own individual set of controls.
Air purification systems
We sell and install air cleaners, ventilators, and UV lights that work to keep air free of allergens and pollutants. Air cleaners effectively remove bacteria, pollen, animal dander, and other pollutants. Ventilators bring fresh air into your home without losing heating or cooling energy, and ultraviolet light kills bacteria and mold growing on your indoor coil before they are circulated throughout your home.
We provide other residential services for the convenience of our clients. These include:
- Air duct cleaning – We use high-velocity compressed air along with a high-volume vacuum system to dislodge contaminants and pull them from your home.
- Sheet metal fabrication – Master craftsmen build the full range of HVAC applications in our Northland shop. These include duct systems, lab hoods, and specialty metal fabrications.
Double C Heating & Cooling offers financing promotions that can help you stretch your heating budget. Our office staff can help connect you with assistance.
Syncrony Financial Services provides a convenient financing option, driven by exceptional customer service. Syncrony is capable of meeting the needs of financing your new product or system. If you are a SPIRE Investment Partners client, financing may be available for your new system. Invest in your home’s comfort, or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need—without breaking your monthly budget. All financing options based on approved credit